Hallam Homecare Services Limited was established on November 2016. After thorough research, Hallam Homecare Services came to the conclusion that more domiciliary care providers are needed within Sheffield, especially in different community groups.
Due to the recent Coronavirus pandemic and following the government and social services advice that the elderly are at a high risk, we at Hallam Homecare Services are putting the following measures in place:
1. All staff must use all PPE equipment provided including hand sanitizers and masks.
Staff must ensure masks and gloves are worn at all times and must keep at least a metres distance from Service Users unless absolutely necessary.
2. If staff feel unwell, short of breath, have developed a cough or developed a temperature, they must contact us immediately.
3. If staff notice anyone coughing or unwell, whether they are colleagues or the Service users family/friends, they must inform the Service User, leave the property and contact us immediately.
4. The Staff:Service user ratio will be drastically reduced. Only staff who are located close to the Service User will be allocated shifts, to prevent staff from taking public transport and to prevent the possibility of the spread of the virus.
5. We advise everyone to follow the government advice and practice social distancing.
6. We will be providing a delivery service of essentials to all vulnerable Service Users and identified vulnerable community members.
Hallam Home Care Services
aims to provide care
& support for:
- Adults who cannot fully look after themselves.
- People from all walks oflife specialising in care for BME Minority Communities.
- People with disabilities.
What People Say About Us
We are keen to know what you think about us. Your words highlights what we need to keep doing to maintain the quality and standards of our services up to your expectations and beyond and make you happy,Your thoughts help us to provide the service we promised you.
We also appreciate it when you draw our attention to things we need to improve on.